Welcome to the Shop - Orders, Medals and Militaria
- We are currently re-organizing our operations and there will be delays with orders and processing. Deliveries will take at least two weeks.
- Consignments are accepted for fall auctions. Next scheduled auction in Finland will be held at December 9th, 2017 with AB Philea.
- Please note, that we dispatch items once a week. Depending on the arrival of your payment the time for delivery might be at least 7 working days (inside EU). If you need your order sooner, please contact us.
- Due the research project, shop will be open only by appointment until June 30th. We also apologise for the delays with emails and orders.
- Finnish post is in strike, so please be patient with the deliveries. Strike will affect shipments at least until the end of this week.
- We have received large collection of Medals and Militaria and apologise for the delays with order processing and emails. This collection features over 400 lots of Soviet items, which we will update on our site as soon as possible.
This process will take time, so If you are interested in certain Soviet Orders, Medals or badges, please do not hesitate to email us.
- We will launch our next update this friday at 3PM.
- New items will be updated in friday two weeks from previous update at 3PM (EET).
- A lot of unlisted items are waiting for photography and descriptions, so remember, that we will always reply to your wanted lists and direct inquiries
- We strongly recommend subscription of our newsletter. You will get information about Orders & Medals, special discounts and also information about new items. We send one news letter in a month.
Show room address:
By appointment only, please call or SMS +358 50 4396595
The owner of Finnmedals is Jani Tiainen, well known by collectors of Finnish Orders & Medals. Member of OMSA, BDOS, OHS, OMRS and Max Certified Dealer. Partner with the Benemerenti auktion in Germany.
The company Finnmedals is a Non-political & items offered for sale are for historical interest and investment only.
Iitems are only sold under the following conditions:
The items are only to be used, for amongst other things, historical research, in respect to that time period of History.
We have hundreds of items at our shop - items that never make it to the web site. If you are looking for something special, please ask or stop by!
Orders, Decorations, Medals - Cross of Liberty, Iron Cross and other interesting items.
Collector is always as a collector. I used to have one of the biggest collections of Finnish Liberation war items, but after prices went up astronomically I started to collect small "projects".
Nowadays I personally collect interesting named medal bars - mostly Finnish or with finnish decorations. In the early 2000 I started to collect 1st Class Iron Crosses 1939.
I had never been extremely interested in third reich items due the requiments in knowledge to be able to get only originals, so I started to collect all the different makers and variations of the EK1 mainly to build knowledge - at this time I have 45, mostly cased and it has teached me a lot about construction methods and tools used by certain makers. And it is a classic Order.
Even I am dealer I am also collector who understands the needs of other collectors. I have very liberal return policy and good lay away plan possibilities.
I have travelled through all major shows for over decade, so I am currently offering world wide selection of Militaria. Feel free to offer us anyhting which is original and in good condition... I have several want lists waiting for dreams to be fulfilled.
You will find a good selection of Finnish, German and other orders, medals, decorations, books and militaria on our internet cataloque which we update twice a month. You can pay securely with credit cards and secure immediate shipment. Upon your order, our system only ¨reserves the money from your card. We will not charge your card before we can confirm that the item is available to you.
We will never carry reproductions - We do not buy, sell or trade with them. Since the reproductions are making collectors life harder and harder avery day.
I have an experience of international trade since the early 90's from medal dealing and later from the Foreign trade Association of Finland, and believe me, thousands of miles long transactions are the postman's problems, not the collector´s.
Buy with confidence and good collecting